Homeowners find our Owens Corning's EcoTouch® PINK® FIBERGLAS™ Insulation with PureFiber® Technology fast and easy to install. In addition, the EcoTouch® insulation:
- Delivers comfort- help homes stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- Will reduce monthly heating and cooling costs for the life of the home.
- Offers Owing Corning's exceptional thermal and acoustical performance.
- Contains more than 99% natural ingredients
- Certified to include a minimum of 58% total recycled content.
- Formaldehyde free
Products in Stock
R13- available in 16" OC and 24" OC. Primarily used for 2x4 walls.
R19- available in 16" OC and 24" OC. R19 insulation is often used to insulate floors. If you have 2x6 wall studs or 2x6 rafters, R19 is the insulation to use for these projects.
R30 & R38- both are used to insulate your attic space. There are two different insulation values that meet the attic insulation codes for the different regions in NC and VA. Have available in 16"OC and 24"OC. Each location has the necessary R-value to meet the
specific codes of their region.
Properly insulating your home can save you thousands on energy bills each year. With the opportunity to save financially, it is often a project that many homeowners can do themselves.
To view installation videos visit Owens Corning Installation Videos.
When using insulation you may also need the following products:
- Insulation baffles
- Insulation supports
- Rolls of Plastic
For pricing or more information, contact your local BDC.